For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78.99% PBS, 1% BSA, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYB/HAP3 subunit family.
- DomainCan be divided into 3 domains: the weakly conserved A domain, the highly conserved B domain thought to be involved in subunit interaction and DNA binding, and the Glu-rich C domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit B antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit B antibody
- CBF A antibody
Anti-NFYB antibody images
Western blot - NFYB antibody (ab111577)
Anti-NFYB antibody (ab111577) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa nuclear lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NFYB antibody (ab111577)
ab111577 at 1/500 dilution staining NFYB in paraformaldehyde-fixed HeLa cells by Immunofluorescence. Lower image shows cells co-stained with Hoechst 33342.
References for Anti-NFYB antibody (ab111577)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"