For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NFYC antibody
See all NFYC primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NFYC
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
IHC-P, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment: DAQQSLQSFW PRVMEEIRNL TVKDFRVQEL PLARIKKIMK LDEDVKMISA EAPVLFAKAA QIFITELTLR AWIHTEDNKR RTLQRNDIAM AITKFDQFDF , corresponding to amino acids 14-113 of Human NFYC
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates the transcription of various genes by recognizing and binding to a CCAAT motif in promoters, for example in type 1 collagen, albumin and beta-actin genes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NFYC/HAP5 subunit family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- CAAT box DNA binding protein subunit C antibody
- CAAT box DNA-binding protein subunit C antibody
- CBF C antibody
Anti-NFYC antibody images
IHC-P - NFYC antibody (ab55799)
NFYC antibody (ab55799) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Western blot - NFYC antibody (ab55799)
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab55799 NFYC antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 34 kDa
References for Anti-NFYC antibody (ab55799)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"