For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.
- FunctionMay serve as DNA-binding protein and may be involved in the control of cell-type determination, possibly within the developing nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 basic helix-loop-helix (bHLH) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHa35 antibody
- Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 35 antibody
- Helix-loop-helix protein 1 antibody
Anti-NHLH1 antibody images
References for Anti-NHLH1 antibody (ab70410)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"