For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab93187 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/1000.
WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionRequired for proper 34S pre-rRNA processing and 60S ribosome subunit assembly.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP7 family.
Contains 1 PUA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosome subunit biogenesis protein NIP7 homolog antibody
- CGI 37 antibody
- CGI37 antibody
Anti-NIP7 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"