For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/20 - 1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionActs as a Mg(2+) transporter. Can also transport other divalent cations such as Fe(2+), Sr(2+), Ba(2+), Mn(2+), Cu(2+) and Co(2+) but to a much less extent than Mg(2+).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIPA family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp686A06115 antibody
- Magnesium transporter NIPA3 antibody
- NIPA like domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-NIPAL1 antibody images
References for Anti-NIPAL1 antibody (ab122360)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"