Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate Standard (ab131380)
- Product nameNitrated Human Liver Homogenate Standard
- Tested applicationsWB, SDS-PAGE more details
- Storage instructionsShipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 0.806% Sodium chloride, Proprietary component, 1.5% Dodecyl maltoside
- Concentration information loading...
- Reagent notes ab131380 was treated with peroxynitrite which modifies tyrosine by acting as an oxidant to produce 3-nitrotyrosine along proteins in the Human Liver Tissue lysate sample.
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab131380 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|SDS-PAGE||SDS-PAGE: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate Standard images
All lanes : Anti-Nitrotyrosine antibody ab110282 at 0.4 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : Human Liver Homogenate at 10 µg
Lane 3 : Human Liver Homogenate at 2.5 µg
Lane 4 : Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate at 10 µg
Lane 5 : Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate at 5 µg
Lane 6 : Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate at 2.5 µg
Lane 7 : Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate at 1.25 µg
Lane 8 : Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate at 0.625 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG, Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/6000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Exposure time : 3 minutes
Lane 1: Molecular Weight Marker
Lane 2: Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate (10 µg)
Lane 3: Human Liver Homogenate (10 µg)
Gel: 10-20% acrylamide separation gel
References for Nitrated Human Liver Homogenate Standard (ab131380)
ab131380 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.