For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionComponent of a putative tumor-recognition complex. Involved in the function of NK cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PPIase cyclophilin-type domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Attached to the membrane via its N-terminus.
Information by UniProt
- Natural killer triggering receptor antibody
- Natural killer tumor recognition sequence antibody
- Natural-killer cells cyclophilin-related protein antibody
Anti-NK-TR protein antibody images
References for Anti-NK-TR protein antibody (ab121707)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"