For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 35 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in specifying diencephalic neuromeric boundaries, and in controlling the expression of genes that play a role in axonal guidance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-2 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- DomainThe homeodomain is essential for interaction with OLIG2.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein NK 2 homolog B antibody
- Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog B antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 2.2 antibody
Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody images
References for Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody (ab85675)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"