For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clone numberPR-1C11
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in specifying diencephalic neuromeric boundaries, and in controlling the expression of genes that play a role in axonal guidance.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-2 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- DomainThe homeodomain is essential for interaction with OLIG2.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein NK 2 homolog B antibody
- Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog B antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 2.2 antibody
Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody [PR-1C11] images
References for Anti-Nkx2.2 antibody [PR-1C11] (ab98126)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"