For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NKX2.8 antibody
See all NKX2.8 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NKX2.8
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ICC/IF, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to 19 internal sequence amino acids of Human NKX2.8 (NP_055175).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab125040 is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 26 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NK-2 homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Homeobox protein NK 2 homolog H antibody
- Homeobox protein NK-2 homolog H antibody
- Homeobox protein Nkx 2.8 antibody
Anti-NKX2.8 antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-NKX2.8 antibody (ab125040)
Immunofluorescence of NKX2.8 in Human liver tissue with ab125040 at 20 ug/mL.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-NKX2.8 antibody (ab125040)
Immunohistochemistry of NKX2.8 in Human liver tissue with ab125040 at 2.5 μg/mL.
Western blot - Anti-NKX2.8 antibody (ab125040)
All lanes : Anti-NKX2.8 antibody (ab125040) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Rat liver tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Rat liver tissue lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 26 kDa
References for Anti-NKX2.8 antibody (ab125040)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"