For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NLRC3 antibody
See all NLRC3 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NLRC3
- SpecificityAt least four isoforms of NLRC3 are known to exist; this antibody will
recognize all of them. ab105339 is predicted to not cross-react with other NLRC family members.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide (18 amino acids) from near the center of Human NLRC3 (EAW85351).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Store at -20°C or -80°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 115 kDa.
- FunctionMay modulate T-cell activation. Decreases the transcription of genes that are normally up-regulated after T-cell stimulation. Delays degradation of NFKBIA/IKBA.
- Tissue specificityDetected in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 16 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CARD15-like antibody
- CARD15-like protein antibody
- Caterpiller 16.2 antibody
Anti-NLRC3 antibody images
References for Anti-NLRC3 antibody (ab105339)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"