For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Immunizing Peptide (Blocking)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 111 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 114 kDa).
- FunctionMay modulate T-cell activation. Decreases the transcription of genes that are normally up-regulated after T-cell stimulation. Delays degradation of NFKBIA/IKBA.
- Tissue specificityDetected in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 16 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CARD15-like antibody
- CARD15-like protein antibody
- Caterpiller 16.2 antibody
Anti-NLRC3 antibody images
Western blot - NLRC3 antibody (ab77817)
All lanes : Anti-NLRC3 antibody (ab77817) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human lymph node tissue lysate - total protein (ab29871)
Lane 2 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 114 kDa
Observed band size : 105 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 33 kDa,70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 5 minutes
References for Anti-NLRC3 antibody (ab77817)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"