For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 75 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits CASP1/caspase-1-dependent IL1B secretion and PYCARD-mediated apoptosis, but not that induced by FAS or BID.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in heart, brain and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
Information by UniProt
- CLR11.1 antibody
- NACHT, leucine rich repeat and PYD containing 10 antibody
- NACHT, LRR and PYD domains containing protein 10 antibody
Anti-NLRP10 antibody images
References for Anti-NLRP10 antibody (ab105407)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"