For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NLRP14 antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to NLRP14
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide of 16 amino acids near the N terminal of Human NLRP14 (NP_789792).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 125 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in inflammation and spermatogenesis.
- Tissue specificityTestis-specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Developmental stageIn the testis, expressed mainly in A dark spermatogonia, mid and late spermatocytes and spermatids but not in mitotically active A pale and B spermatogonia.
Information by UniProt
- CLR11.2 antibody
- GC-LRR antibody
- NACHT, leucine rich repeat and PYD containing 14 antibody
Anti-NLRP14 antibody images
References for Anti-NLRP14 antibody (ab105403)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"