For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 112 kDa.
- FunctionInhibits CASP1/caspase-1-dependent IL1B secretion.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in numerous tissues including uterus and ovary, with low levels in heart and brain. Not detected in skeletal muscle.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in NLRP7 are the cause of hydatidiform mole (HYDM) [MIM:231090]. HYDM is an abnormal human pregnancy with no embryo and cystic degeneration of placental villi.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 9 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
Information by UniProt
- CLR19.4 antibody
- FLJ94610 antibody
- HYDM antibody
Anti-NLRP7 antibody images
References for Anti-NLRP7 antibody (ab105405)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"