For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa.
- FunctionInvolved in inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 5 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CLR19.2 antibody
- NACHT domain-, leucine-rich repeat-, and PYD-containing protein 8 antibody
- NACHT, leucine rich repeat and PYD containing 8 antibody
Anti-NLRP8 antibody images
References for Anti-NLRP8 antibody (ab105406)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"