For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store undiluted.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 119 kDa.
||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionInvolved in inflammation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NLRP family.
Contains 1 DAPIN domain.
Contains 5 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 NACHT domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- CLR19.2 antibody
- NACHT domain-, leucine-rich repeat-, and PYD-containing protein 8 antibody
- NACHT, leucine rich repeat and PYD containing 8 antibody
Anti-NLRP8 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-NLRP8 antibody (ab125118)
ab125118 at 5ug/ml, staining NLRP8 in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain, cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-NLRP8 antibody (ab125118)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"