For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 44 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
||1/500 - 1/1000.
- FunctionReceptor for neuromedin-B.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Neuromedin B preferring bombesin receptor antibody
- Neuromedin B receptor antibody
- Neuromedin-B receptor antibody
Anti-NMBR antibody images
Western blot - NMBR antibody (ab75520)
All lanes : Anti-NMBR antibody (ab75520) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell extract
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell extract
Lane 3 : 293 cell extract with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 44 kDa
Observed band size : 44 kDa
Additional bands at : 115 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NMBR antibody (ab75520)
ab75520, at 1/500 dilution, staining NMBR in A549 cells by Immunofluorescence, in the absence or presence of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-NMBR antibody (ab75520)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"