For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.
- FunctionActs as an adapter for the XPO1/CRM1-mediated export of the 60S ribosomal subunit.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMD3 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the nucleus/nucleolus and the cytoplasm in a XPO1/CRM1-dependent manner.
Information by UniProt
- 60S ribosomal export protein NMD3 antibody
- CGI 07 antibody
- FLJ21053 antibody
Anti-NMD3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Western blot - NMD3 antibody (ab71313)
All lanes : Anti-NMD3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71313) at 1/60 dilution
Lane 1 : mouse heart tissue lysates
Lane 2 : T47D tissue lysates
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 56 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NMD3 antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab71313)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"