For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 166 kDa.
- FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily found in the fronto-parieto-temporal cortex and hippocampus pyramidal cells, lower expression in the basal ganglia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR2B/GRIN2B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- AW490526 antibody
- EIEE27 antibody
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 2 antibody
Anti-NMDAR2B antibody images
Western blot - NMDAR2B antibody (ab79302)
All lanes : Anti-NMDAR2B antibody (ab79302) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from A549 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from A549 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 166 kDa
Observed band size : 140 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NMDAR2B antibody (ab79302)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"