For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NME4 antibody
See all NME4 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NME4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length NME4 protein (NP_005000.1) (Human)
- Positive control
- NME4 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
- FunctionMajor role in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates other than ATP.
- Tissue specificityWidely distributed. Found at very high levels in prostate, heart, liver, small intestine, and skeletal muscle tissues, and in low amounts in the brain and in blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDK family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
- metastatic inhibition factor NM23H4 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- NDK antibody
Anti-NME4 antibody images
Western blot - NME4 antibody (ab70411)
All lanes : Anti-NME4 antibody (ab70411) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NME4 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 21 kDa
Observed band size : 18 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 15 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-NME4 antibody (ab70411)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"