For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMajor role in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates other than ATP.
- Tissue specificityWidely distributed. Found at very high levels in prostate, heart, liver, small intestine, and skeletal muscle tissues, and in low amounts in the brain and in blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDK family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
- metastatic inhibition factor NM23H4 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- NDK antibody
Anti-NME4 antibody images
References for Anti-NME4 antibody (ab98198)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"