For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NMT1 antibody
See all NMT1 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NMT1
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length NMT1 protein (NP_066565) (Human)
- Positive control
- NMT1 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionAdds a myristoyl group to the N-terminal glycine residue of certain cellular and viral proteins.
- Tissue specificityHeart, gut, kidney, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Alternative, short form NMT S antibody
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N tetradecanoyltransferase 1 antibody
Anti-NMT1 antibody images
Western blot - NMT1 antibody (ab70412)
All lanes : Anti-NMT1 antibody (ab70412) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NMT1 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 57 kDa
Observed band size : 62 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NMT1 antibody (ab70412)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"