For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NMT2 antibody
See all NMT2 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to NMT2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISAmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 1-188 of Human NMT2.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionAdds a myristoyl group to the N-terminal glycine residue of certain cellular and viral proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
Anti-NMT2 antibody images
References for Anti-NMT2 antibody (ab37736)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"