For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NMT2 antibody
See all NMT2 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NMT2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-499 of Human NMT2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionAdds a myristoyl group to the N-terminal glycine residue of certain cellular and viral proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 220.127.116.11 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
Anti-NMT2 antibody images
References for Anti-NMT2 antibody (ab56495)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"