For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesThe antibody was purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa.
- FunctionAdds a myristoyl group to the N-terminal glycine residue of certain cellular and viral proteins.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
- Glycylpeptide N-tetradecanoyltransferase 2 antibody
Anti-NMT2 antibody - Aminoterminal end images
References for Anti-NMT2 antibody - Aminoterminal end (ab71238)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"