For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab70335? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab70335 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Wang Z et al. NEAT1 modulates herpes simplex virus-1 replication by regulating viral gene transcription. Cell Mol Life Sci 74:1117-1131 (2017).
- Lenarcic EM et al. Thiouracil cross-linking mass spectrometry: a cell-based method to identify host factors involved in viral amplification. J Virol 87:8697-712 (2013).
- Innes BT et al. Non-catalytic participation of the Pin1 peptidyl-prolyl isomerase domain in target binding. Front Physiol 4:18 (2013).
- Ong SA et al. Rasd1 Modulates the Coactivator Function of NonO in the Cyclic AMP Pathway. PLoS One 6:e24401 (2011).
- Zhang C et al. TNF-alpha suppresses prolyl-4-hydroxylase alpha1 expression via the ASK1-JNK-NonO pathway. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:1760-7 (2007).
- Amelio AL et al. A coactivator trap identifies NONO (p54nrb) as a component of the cAMP-signaling pathway. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:20314-9 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"