For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NMU antibody
See all NMU primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NMU
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, ELISA, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide derived from internal sequence of Human NMU.
- Positive control
- Extracts from HepG2 cells; Human skeletal muscle tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab92693 was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using an epitope-specific immunogen.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: 1/40000.
IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionStimulates muscle contractions of specific regions of the gastrointestinal tract. In humans, NmU stimulates contractions of the ileum and urinary bladder.
- Tissue specificityExpressed throughout the enteric nervous system with highest levels being found in the jejunum.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NmU family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- Neuromedin U 25 antibody
- Neuromedin U antibody
- Neuromedin-U-25 antibody
Anti-NMU antibody images
Western blot - NMU antibody (ab92693)
All lanes : Anti-NMU antibody (ab92693) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from HepG2 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from HepG2 cells with immunising peptide at 10 µg
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 20 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - NMU antibody (ab92693)
ab92693, at 1/50 dilution, staining NMU in paraffin-embedded Human skeletal muscle tissue by Immunohistochemistry, in the absence (left) and presence (right) of the immunising peptide.
References for Anti-NMU antibody (ab92693)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"