For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NNMT antibody
See all NNMT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NNMT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-265 of Human NNMT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionCatalyzes the N-methylation of nicotinamide and other pyridines to form pyridinium ions. This activity is important for biotransformation of many drugs and xenobiotic compounds.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the liver. A lower expression is seen in the kidney, lung, skeletal muscle, placenta and heart. Not detected in the brain or pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NNMT/PNMT/TEMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- EC 126.96.36.199 antibody
- Nicotinamide N methyltransferase antibody
- Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase antibody
Anti-NNMT antibody images
References for Anti-NNMT antibody (ab55785)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"