Anti-nNOS (neuronal) (phospho S1417) antibody (ab5583)
Publishing research using ab5583? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab5583 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Garzón J et al. RGSZ2 Binds to the Neural Nitric Oxide Synthase PDZ Domain to Regulate Mu-Opioid Receptor-Mediated Potentiation of the N-Methyl-D-Aspartate Receptor-Calmodulin-Dependent Protein Kinase II Pathway. Antioxid Redox Signal 15:873-87 (2011). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 21348811
- Donato J et al. Leptin Induces Phosphorylation of Neuronal Nitric Oxide Synthase in Defined Hypothalamic Neurons. Endocrinology : (2010). IHC-FoFr ; Mouse . PubMed: 20881244
- Sánchez-Blázquez P et al. Mu-opioid receptors transiently activate the Akt-nNOS pathway to produce sustained potentiation of PKC-mediated NMDAR-CaMKII signaling. PLoS One 5:e11278 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20585660
- Chiang HT et al. Neuronal nitric oxide synthase activation is involved in insulin-mediated cardiovascular effects in the nucleus tractus solitarii of rats. Neuroscience 159:727-34 (2009). WB, IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 19167463
- Lapointe J et al. Hormonal and spatial regulation of nitric oxide synthases (NOS) (neuronal NOS, inducible NOS, and endothelial NOS) in the oviducts. Endocrinology 147:5600-10 (2006). WB, IHC-P ; Cow . PubMed: 16935840