For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NNT antibody
See all NNT primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to NNT
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 1-208 of Human NNT
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThe transhydrogenation between NADH and NADP is coupled to respiration and ATP hydrolysis and functions as a proton pump across the membrane.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the N-terminal section; belongs to the AlaDH/PNT family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the PNT beta subunit family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
- GCCD4 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- NAD(P) transhydrogenase antibody
References for Anti-NNT antibody (ab57153)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"