For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab117258 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
- FunctionMay be required for adipogenesis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in colon, heart, kidney, liver, lung, placenta, skeletal muscle, small intestine, spleen and thymus.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CBF/MAK21 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Nucleus speckle.
Information by UniProt
- AD24 antibody
- AF233884 antibody
- C10orf117 antibody
Anti-NOC3L antibody - N-terminal images
References for Anti-NOC3L antibody - N-terminal (ab117258)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"