For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab26291? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab26291 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Travaglia A et al. Developmental changes in plasticity, synaptic, glia and connectivity protein levels in rat dorsal hippocampus. Neurobiol Learn Mem 135:125-138 (2016).
- Theotokis P et al. Nogo receptor complex expression dynamics in the inflammatory foci of central nervous system experimental autoimmune demyelination. J Neuroinflammation 13:265 (2016).
- Fernandez-Enright F et al. Novel implications of Lingo-1 and its signaling partners in schizophrenia. Transl Psychiatry 4:e348 (2014).
- Cui Z et al. Oncomodulin/Truncated protamine-mediated nogo-66 receptor small interference RNA delivery promotes axon regeneration in retinal ganglion cells. Mol Cells 37:613-9 (2014).
- Silver DJ et al. Chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans potently inhibit invasion and serve as a central organizer of the brain tumor microenvironment. J Neurosci 33:15603-17 (2013).
- Yin X et al. An immunofluorescence-histochemistry study of the Nogo receptor in the rat retina during postnatal development. Ann Ophthalmol (Skokie) 39:140-4 (2007).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"