For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 10mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: Tissue Culture Supernatant
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Purification notesSterile filtered.
- Clone number34B12
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 67 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 57 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Does not immunoprecipitate as well as another Nop5p monoclonal antibody, ab4640.
- RelevanceNop5p (a.k.a. Nop58p), is localized in the nucleolus and required for pre-18S rRNA processing in S. cerevisiae (baker's yeast).
References for Anti-Nop5p + Nop58p antibody [34B12] (ab4639)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"