Normal Donkey Serum (ab7475)
- Product nameNormal Donkey SerumSee all Donkey Serum reagents ...
- Host speciesDonkey
- Tested applicationsIHC (PFA fixed), Blocking, IHC-P, IHC-Fr, ICC/IF more details
- Species reactivity
- General notesStrain: Mixed breed and sex.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituent: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7475 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC (PFA fixed)||IHC (PFA fixed): Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 17597760Use at 10% dilution.|
References for Normal Donkey Serum (ab7475)
This product has been referenced in:
- Klimmeck D et al. Proteomic cornerstones of hematopoietic stem cell differentiation: distinct signatures of multipotent progenitors and myeloid committed cells. Mol Cell Proteomics 11:286-302 (2012). Read more (PubMed: 22454540) »
- Shima N et al. Increased Proliferation and Replicative Lifespan of Isolated Human Corneal Endothelial Cells with L-Ascorbic acid 2-phosphate. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:8711-7 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21980003) »