Normal Sheep Serum (ab7489)
- Product nameNormal Sheep Serum See all Sheep Serum reagents ...
- DescriptionNormal Sheep Serum
- Host speciesSheep
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, Blocking, IHC-P more details
- General notesTotal Protein Concentration : 90 mg/ml (by Refractometry). Sex: Mixed breed and sex.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- sheep serum
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7489 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Blocking||BL: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
References for Normal Sheep Serum (ab7489)
This product has been referenced in:
- Draper E et al. A randomized, observer-blinded immunogenicity trial of Cervarix(®) and Gardasil(®) Human Papillomavirus vaccines in 12-15 year old girls. PLoS One 8:e61825 (2013). Blocking . Read more (PubMed: 23650505) »