For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-Notch1b antibody
Goat polyclonal to Notch1b
- Species reactivity
Predicted to work with:
C-HLGIGNNQDLSHIQ , corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 2220-2233 of Zebrafish Notch1b (NP_571377.2).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82574 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Application notesPeptide ELISA: Antibody detection limit dilution 1/64000.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- etID309871.5 antibody
- Notch 1b antibody
- Notch homolog 1b antibody
References for Anti-Notch1b antibody (ab82574)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"