For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NOTUM antibody
See all NOTUM primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to NOTUM
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 19 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of Human NOTUM (NP_848588).
- Positive control
- Human kidney tissue lysate; Human brain tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months).
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionMay deacetylate GlcNAc residues on cell surface glycans.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pectinacetylesterase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- NOTUM antibody
- notum pectinacetylesterase homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Notum pectinacetylesterase homolog antibody
Anti-NOTUM antibody images
Western blot - NOTUM antibody (ab106448)
Lane 1 : Anti-NOTUM antibody (ab106448) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-NOTUM antibody (ab106448) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lane 2 : Human kidney tissue lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 56 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - NOTUM antibody (ab106448)
ab106448 at 2.5µg/ml staining NOTUM in Human brain by Immunohistochemistry.
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence-Anti-NOTUM antibody(ab106448)
Immunofluorescence of NOTUM in Mouse Kidney cells using ab106448 at 20 ug/ml.
References for Anti-NOTUM antibody (ab106448)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"