For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.08% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
||Use a concentration of 5 - 10 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- FunctionMay deacetylate GlcNAc residues on cell surface glycans.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pectinacetylesterase family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- NOTUM antibody
- notum pectinacetylesterase homolog (Drosophila) antibody
- Notum pectinacetylesterase homolog antibody
Anti-NOTUM antibody images
Western blot - NOTUM antibody (ab55839)
Anti-NOTUM antibody (ab55839) at 10 µg/ml + HepG2 cell lysate at 11 µg
anti-Rabbit conjugated to HRP at 1/100000 dilution
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 98 kDa (possible dimer).
References for Anti-NOTUM antibody (ab55839)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"