For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48 kDa).
- FunctionMay regulate RNA splicing or metabolism in a specific subset of developing neurons.
- Tissue specificityBrain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Neuro oncological ventral antigen 1 antibody
- Neuro-oncological ventral antigen 1 antibody
- NOVA 1 antibody
Anti-Nova1 antibody images
Western blot - Nova1 antibody (ab94511)
All lanes : Anti-Nova1 antibody (ab94511) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 3 : MCF7 (Human breast adenocarcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 4 : A431 (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 48 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 15 kDa,27 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
Exposure time : 4 minutes
References for Anti-Nova1 antibody (ab94511)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"