For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay, 1:312500.
- FunctionCore histones chaperone involved in chromatin reprogramming, specially during fertilization and early embryonic development. Probably involved in sperm DNA decondensation during fertilization.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleoplasmin family.
- DomainThe acidic tract A2 mediates histone binding.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Found in the oocyte nucleus before nuclear membrane breakdown, after which it is redistributed to the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- NPM2 antibody
- NPM2_HUMAN antibody
- nucleophosmin/nucleoplasmin, 2 antibody
Anti-NPM2 antibody images
References for Anti-NPM2 antibody (ab83310)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"