For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NPM3 antibody
See all NPM3 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to NPM3
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WBmore details
- Species reactivity
Full length human NPM3, (NP_008924.1).
- Positive control
- NPM3 transfected 293T cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 21 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 19 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a chaperone.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nucleoplasmin family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- NPM 3 antibody
- NPM3 antibody
- NPM3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-NPM3 antibody images
Western blot - NPM3 antibody (ab70506)
All lanes : Anti-NPM3 antibody (ab70506) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : NPM3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 19 kDa
Observed band size : 21 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - NPM3 antibody (ab70506)
ab70506 at 10µg/ml staining NPM3 in Hela cell by Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence.
References for Anti-NPM3 antibody (ab70506)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"