For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 3 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionFunctions as a constitutive transcriptional repressor. Possible receptor for triiodothyronine.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in all tissues and cell lines examined. Expressed at high levels in some squamous carcinoma cell lines.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- DomainComposed of three domains: a modulating N-terminal domain, a DNA-binding domain and a C-terminal ligand-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- EAR-1 antibody
- EAR1 antibody
- ERBA-related 1 antibody
Anti-NR1D1 antibody images
IHC-P - NR1D1 antibody (ab56754)
NR1D1 antibody (ab56754) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human kidney.
Western blot - NR1D1 antibody (ab56754)
Predicted band size : 67 kDa
NR1D1 antibody (ab56754) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-NR1D1 antibody (ab56754)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"