For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionBinds to the sequences 5'-AATGTAGGTCA-3' and 5'-ATAACTAGGTCA-3'. Acts as a potent competitive repressor of ROR alpha function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BD73 antibody
- EAR 1R antibody
- EAR-1R antibody
Anti-NR1D2 antibody images
Western blot - NR1D2 antibody (ab49072)
Lane 1 :
Lane 2 : Anti-NR1D2 antibody (ab49072) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MARKER
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 65 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-NR1D2 antibody (ab49072)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"