For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesPurified by ammonium sulfate fractionation.
- Clone numberH2729
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.3 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionBinds to the sequences 5'-AATGTAGGTCA-3' and 5'-ATAACTAGGTCA-3'. Acts as a potent competitive repressor of ROR alpha function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the nuclear hormone receptor family. NR1 subfamily.
Contains 1 nuclear receptor DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- BD73 antibody
- EAR 1R antibody
- EAR-1R antibody
Anti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729] images
References for Anti-NR1D2 antibody [H2729] (ab41940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"