For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 2.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 46 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 51 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceNR1H5 belongs to the nuclear receptor family which are ligand modulated transcription factors.
- Cellular localizationNuclear
- Nuclear receptor subfamily 1, group H, member 5 antibody
Anti-NR1H5 antibody images
References for Anti-NR1H5 antibody (ab48725)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"