For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NR3B antibody
See all NR3B primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to NR3B
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
C-EAPPHSGRPGSQ , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 1031-1042 of Human NR3B (NP_619635.1).
- Positive control
- Human Brain (Cerebellum and Cerebral Cortex) lysates
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab106808 is purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 110 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 113 kDa).
- FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with reduced single-channel conductance, low calcium permeability and low voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR3B/GRIN3B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane. Requires the presence of GRIN1 to be targeted at the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FormA subunit of the N-methyl-D-aspartate (NMDA) receptor, which belongs to the superfamily of glutamate-regulated ion channels that are present in neurons throughout the central nervous system.
- GluN3B antibody
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit 3B antibody
- Glutamate receptor ionotropic N methyl D aspartate 3B antibody
Anti-NR3B antibody images
References for Anti-NR3B antibody (ab106808)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"