For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay modulate transcriptional activation by target nuclear receptors. Can act as transcriptional activator (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in keratinocytes, liver and placenta.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- Comodulator of PPAR and RXR 1 antibody
- Comodulator of PPAR and RXR 2 antibody
- Comodulator of PPAR and RXR antibody
Anti-NRBF2 antibody images
References for Anti-NRBF2 antibody (ab125315)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"