For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 32 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 31 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionDown-regulates transcriptional activation by nuclear receptors such as NR1F2.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp761G1913; antibody
- Neuronal interacting factor X 1 antibody
- Nix1 antibody
Anti-Nrip2 antibody images
Western blot - Nrip2 antibody (ab74928)
References for Anti-Nrip2 antibody (ab74928)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"