For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-NRK antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to NRK
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 720-750 of Human NRK (NP_940867.2).
- Positive control
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116134 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 178 kDa.
- FunctionMay phosphorylate cofilin-1 and induce actin polymerization through this process, during the late stages of embryogenesis. Involved in the TNF-alpha-induced signaling pathway.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CNH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
- C9orf95 antibody
- Nicotinamide riboside kinase 1 antibody
- Nicotinic acid riboside kinase 1 antibody
References for Anti-NRK antibody (ab116134)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"